• Seite:

THEMA:

Schalldämpfer 11 Sep 2018 23:59 #64847

• cristobalp
  • cristobalps Avatar Autor
Hallo an alle. Entschuldigung, wenn der deutsche Text merkwürdig ist. Ich bin Chilene und lebe in Spanien, ich habe keine Ahnung von Deutsch, also verwende ich Google Translate. Da ich kein Deutsch spreche, finde ich es schwierig, die Suchfunktion im Forum zu benutzen. Ich entschuldige mich, wenn diese Fragen bereits bekannt geworden sind.
Ich habe vor kurzem eine XBR500 von 89 gekauft. Ich liebe es! Aber ich finde, dass es für die engen Straßen von Madrid sehr laut ist. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, den Schalldämpfer gegen einen Schalldämpfer zu tauschen?.
Und noch eine Frage. Muss der Ölfilter bei jedem Ölwechsel gewechselt werden? Welche Marke empfehlen Sie? Und zu guter Letzt, welches Öl empfiehlst du, ich habe gesehen, dass mehrere Seiten 10W40 empfehlen.

Hello everybody. Excuse me if the German text is weird. I am Chilean and I live in Spain, I have no idea of German so I am using google translate.
As I do not speak German, I find it difficult to use the search function in the forum. I apologize if these questions have already come out.

I recently bought an XBR500 from 89. I love it! But I find that it is very noisy for the narrow streets of Madrid. Is there any way to change the silencer for one that makes less noise?. And another question. Does the oil filter have to be changed every time the oil is replaced? What brand do you recommend? And last but not least, what oil do you recommend, I have seen that several pages advise using 10w40.

Thanks!!,
C.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Letzte Änderung: von cristobalp.

Schalldämpfer 15 Sep 2018 09:20 #64856

Hello Christoalp,
the stock silencers are actually pretty quiet unless they are old with the chambers inside loose and /or modified. All aftermarket-silencers I ever bought for my XBRs are ususally even louder.
So try to find (ebay?) a set of all stock silencers in good condition (won't be easy). what hppens a lot is that inner chambers/wall come loose and they really start to rattle. If you kick the pipe you can hear this when the engine is not running. You cannot fix this unless you want your pipe to look like a Frankenstein-experiment after that. This can also make vibration worse.
The oilfilters are very cheap as they are used in many bikes. I change them always and check them for metalflakes to see if maybe something is wrong with your engine. You can change them every second time, but I would not.
Cheers Martin
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: cristobalp

Schalldämpfer 16 Sep 2018 23:55 #64868

• cristobalp
  • cristobalps Avatar Autor
Hi Martin,
Thank you so much for your advice!. I will kick the pipe to check the inner sound and I will definitely change the oil filter whenever I change the oil.
Cheers!
C.

• Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.531 Sekunden